Lead

May 13 08 3:23 AM

Tags : :

Spoliers will be a given in here. Turn back now, if you dont want them.

Okay. Who else is hoping that C.C. turns out to be the Goddess Eris? Don't know what it is about the theory, but I hope its right. IF she is, Who's V.V. going to turn out to be?

That Sword of Akasha place, is that on the Island where Season 1 ended? or is that somewhere else? (somewhere in brittania, maybe?)

I'm also hoping that the cook Knights get some more high-performance machines. Them having mostly Gekkas and Sutherlands was fine in Season 1 where thats most of what they faced. But now we've got these knight of rounds folks crawling out of the woodwork, and a Grunt's got no hope in that environment. Guren got its upgrade in Ep 6, Will Todou get a new machine next? and what happened to his Shining Finger hand? Didn't he have one of those on his ride at the end of last season?

- The willow knows what the storm does not. The Power to endure harm outlasts the power to inflict it. - Those who will not follow, are doomed to lead. -

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 13 08 3:50 AM

And I subscribed to the theory. right off the bat. It appeals to me. I wondered if you had, when I saw you bring it up on IRC.

- The willow knows what the storm does not. The Power to endure harm outlasts the power to inflict it. - Those who will not follow, are doomed to lead. -

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 13 08 3:55 PM

* Gaeth (~ThatGuy@Rizon-A6388C4F.dial1.washington2.level3.net) Quit
<QueenKittan> Code Gaeth: Lelouth of the Rebellion
<+Kold> OHLOLSOCLEVER
<QueenKittan> Thank you
<QueenKittan> I wonder how a Geass works if you have a lisp
<QueenKittan> Well, Lelouth's Geass
<QueenKittan> "Bring me the thathethages
<QueenKittan> my loyal thervant"
<QueenKittan> ... um can you repeat that my lord?
<%Kamille> ........
<QueenKittan> "Thsee Thsee! Have you seen Thuthzaku? I think I thaw him latht with Rivalth."
<%Kamille> /m/- Fanficton - RP
<RangerKarl> where is my axe
<RangerKarl> I require it
<QueenKittan> Oh come on, Code Geath would be awesome.
<%Kamille> no
<QueenKittan> Yes.
<%Kamille> Anything Geath is instant fail

~ Queen Kittan

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 13 08 5:08 PM

Just give it up dude, it'll never happen on /m/ or IRC, so just be content that you could post that idea up here.

Oba-chan said this: "Honesty is the best policy, and money isn't everything"

She was wrong about alot of other things aswell.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

May 13 08 5:22 PM

We need more people though, and I can't advertise on /m/ exactly. God that place has gotten so hostile.

Maybe I'll go look at some decent places I can pay advertise. I don't mind forking out a cilantro for it if it means the board will become more active.

~ Queen Kittan

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

May 13 08 5:26 PM

Hostile maybe, but you're making it worse by trying to reply to them. for the loev of caek stop responding to them already you arent doing yourself any favors.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 13 08 5:30 PM

QUOTE (Memphis Raines @ May 13, 2008 05:26 pm)
Hostile maybe, but you're making it worse by trying to reply to them. for the loev of caek stop responding to them already you arent doing yourself any favors.

It doesn't matter, the logic centers in their brains are so broken there's no helping them at this stage. There is nothing I could possibly say to make any difference, they had their minds made up long ago to blame their problems on entirely the wrong people. But I am tired of it. Even though I rile them up to show people what kind of asshats they really are, nobody seems to care. That's the problem with the internet, you're an EMOFAGGOT if you actually care about how good another human being is.

~ Queen Kittan

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 13 08 5:33 PM

QUOTE (QueenKittan @ May 13, 2008 05:30 pm)
QUOTE (Memphis Raines @ May 13, 2008 05:26 pm)

It doesn't matter, the logic centers in their brains are so broken there's no helping them at this stage. There is nothing I could possibly say to make any difference, they had their minds made up long ago to blame their problems on entirely the wrong people. But I am tired of it. Even though I rile them up to show people what kind of asshats they really are, nobody seems to care. That's the problem with the internet, you're an EMOFAGGOT if you actually care about how good another human being is.

ever heard the phrase "INTERNET: serious buisness" ?

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

May 13 08 6:33 PM

Well, If we're talking advertising rather than code geass (the only mecha microwave I can think of that advertising would be relevant to would be dai-guard.)

We might consider "Project Wonderful" which seems to have ads on a lot of webcomics, especially if it has ads on some that might be more mecha-oriented webcomics. But regardless of which pages we put the ads on, it didn't appear to be a terribly expensive way to get some web advertising done.

mentioning it on /m/ is pretty sure to draw grief, but it might also get results too. If nothing else we could always obfuscate it a cilantro, make them get in touch with one of us on IRC or a messenger, and once we've determined whether they're serious or not, we can tell them about the forums.

But Back to Geass. I can't be the only one who wants to see Suzaku die in painful and interesting ways, can I?

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 13 08 7:56 PM

Personally, i think its his bastardry that makes the show watchable. but only BECAUSE i want to stab him repeatedly in the eyes.... know what i mean?

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

May 13 08 8:11 PM

i have a feeling Suzaku is gonna come through in the end though. and there'll be an epic teamup moment.

Something awesome like that.

or even better. Suzaku gets geass!

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

May 13 08 8:17 PM

Yeah, Geass gives me GOOD END vibe given how much failure and tragedy there's been already, but not quite so much as it to go in that direction, what with all the perky eps.

~ Queen Kittan

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

May 13 08 8:24 PM

the first season ended on such a major cliffhanger too.
I see this one ending as the Return of the Jedi to Season 1's Empire strikes back

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

May 13 08 9:11 PM

Oh, my desire to see suzaku's head on a spit doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the show. I just want to see him shape up or fail. Its a damn shame that he's already been geassed by Lelouch.

But then, I actually like C.C. and the cook Knights more than Lelouch. Hopefully it never comes down to choosing C.C. and Lelouch, or Japan & the cook Knights, because that would be damn hard for me to choose a side.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 13 08 10:12 PM

I think, if pressed, I would too. but it'd be hard to forsake Pizza Butt, and despite his being an pancake at times, I do like Lelouch.

Hopefully we'll see success for them all, and I won't have to choose.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help